Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Ariel and Josh:: Philadelphia, PA Wedding

I had the opportunity to second shoot a beautiful wedding for Rae Barnes. I've known 'of' Rae for a few years now, after a friend mentioned her as a photographer I might like to follow, but hadn't met her until I knew she was looking for an assistant. Rae's work 'pops'; it has this distinct boldness that I've come to love. When Rae and I met, she mentioned this would be her last wedding for awhile, so I was glad to be there for her last wedding.

Here are a few of the images I took for Rae on Ariel and Josh's wedding day.
Ariel and Josh got ready at the Omni Hotel in Philadelphia.


I love the fall flowers; the day was gorgeous too!


Woohoo! Look at those heels! I give Ariel a lot of credit for being able to wear those!



They took many of their pictures across the street, next to the Second Bank of the US.
With the leaves falling, it was a gorgeous backdrop for pictures.







Ariel and Josh were so playful with each other; their affection was a joy to watch!




I think it's safe to say Josh was a happy husband!

Their ceremony and reception were held at the Ballroom at the Ben...such a gorgeous venue.





Father-daughter dance:




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment