Friday, November 2, 2012

Smiley family:: Belmar, NJ beach session

My attempt at a cinquain for this session:

Summer
Lingering on the Jersey shore
With skies the shade of pink
Family session
Smiley



Back in January, I posted a maternity session I did with Karen and Mike. They were due to expect their first child in February. Jaxon was born on Feb 27th and quickly became the little love of their lives. It's been so great seeing Jax grow up and begin to have this sweet-tempered personality. He truly is living up to his last name.

Back in September, Mike, Karen, Jax and I headed to Belmar, NJ for a beach session. We took pictures as the sun was setting. Painted in the sky were jaw-dropping shades of pink that kept me saying..."Just LOOK at that sky." I was obsessed with it.

We had a great time laughing with one another and watching Jax attempt to eat sand.

When we finished with our session, we drove to nearby Ocean Grove and got dinner at one of my favorite places - Nagles. It's a former pharmacy turned eatery. They have amazing food and even better desserts.

Karen and Mike, Jax is just precious. His calm demeanor and beautiful eyes just add to his cuteness. You are truly blessed. I'm thankful for all three of you.











Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment