Sunday, November 11, 2012

Walsh Family:: Washington Crossing, PA

If I could pick two things about the little boy in these pictures, it's his eyes and his sweet demeanor. I've been able to photograph Caleb and his parents a few times already - for his 6 mo old pictures and his 9 mo old pictures. And while this session was supposed to be his one-yr old pics, we had to reschedule the session. In a way, I'm kind of glad we did, because the day we ended up meeting up was gorgeous. The leaves were at their peak, the weather was gorgeous, and I had a busy weekend of sessions - a wedding, an engagement, and two family sessions.

Josh, Amelia, Caleb, and I traveled to Washington Crossing. You can be on both sides of the river - one side is NJ, the other is PA! We began our session on the NJ side, and then ended our session - as the sun was setting - on the PA side.

Caleb is quite simply a cute little kid. When he smiles, you can't help by saying "Aww..." and as the photos are taken, and you can see his eyes glistening in the images on the back of the camera, my heart just melts. I continue to be blessed by being able to photograph this wonderful family.















Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment